Sunday, December 12, 2021

A noble job to get pea-nuts

People consider teaching is the noblest job in the world. I disagree here. It is widely used by private schools in India not to pay teachers well. They are told that techers are doing a noble service that they ought not demand more payment. I feel pity on such a psychological move by corporates to exploit poor workers.
You may disagree with me. Let me ask you one thing: Did any teacher ever get anything free from any shop as they do a 'noble job'? 
I think, No.
Decent income is necessary for teachers well being in society too. 
Also, to welcome better candidates to the field, we need to pay them well. 
When it's the noblest job, it's to be paid the highest, right?
If not paid so, at least they must be paid decently to feel an esteem in their job.
I know my thoughts are revolutionary. 
We need a change to the thinking of the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment