Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Possible something is all enough

We often hear from many learned people that ‘everything is possible’. I would say that everything is impossible. But you don’t have to be disappointed because there are certain possible things in everyone’s life, which will be everything for them.
There are many who try for impossible and fail in the test of life.  I can tell that I couldn’t become everything I dreamt for, however in a way, I could be successful with the skills I have. Once a student in our school told me that she moved heaven and earth to excel in Mathematics but failed miserably. There is a lot of pressure from parents and she feels herself to be unworthy to live in this world. I asked the child to count the blessings she has in her life and try to live and develop the skills she has for her bright future. As I expected she didn’t take my words and is seen living unhappily!
I also have seen some student s who are so arrogant that a 10 CGPA make them fancy they achieved everything in life. Most of them have ruined their skills in a short span of time. Once there was a student who was good in Mathematics but he never wanted to work as per the directions of the teachers. He always used to say that his teachers would be surprised after the board results. Of course, we were surprised much seeing his deplorable results!
Procrastination has spoiled a lot of students in their life too.  Being teenagers it is often found that students fail to set their priorities. I see a few students in most senior classes who are very busy with their special friends. They dream of a parallel life in their school days and all of them face an existential vacuum in their later life.
To put into a nutshell, it is the contentment and acceptance of our real being decides our future.  If we are not satisfied in us, we will compare ourselves with our friends and make our life a hell on earth. Remember, it is very important to define our success. We must try to be happy with what we have. In fact , we really need only this something for a grand success in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment